Investors that are interested in this sector are encouraged to watch the short video above, as Meeks gives valuable thoughts and tips on the following:
- What do tech investors need to know about cloud-related business?
- Which companies are leading the way in this industry?
- What action should current cloud stockholders take?
Another topic that Meeks discusses is his preferred formula for reviewing valuation of cloud-related businesses. This is important because investors should always be on the lookout for a crack in the story and the possibility of a fail.
According to Meeks, his preferred method for looking at valuation variables is the following:
- A Price/Earnings to Growth Ratio (PEG)
- Evaluating the company’s growth and positioning relative to its Total Available Market (TAM)